CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 10, 2012

My first two Tea Cups Cushion

My first time making a cushion for my pins.
This one is from the sizzix pro die, I love it, this is the front side below
I'll show you the top
All thepins you see are made by me. I need to join a pin swap so I could make more
pin cusion hehe. If you watch my video on youtube you'll see more detail. So go right ahead and subscribe. Under e-stamperly

The cushion is made from burlap and I use my
home made glimmer mist mixture is using the choculate chip
from stampinup
 I went to a thrif store and bought two sets of this
tea cup, this one is for my mom. So I dress it up
with some lace trim, pearl trim and paper flowers.
The dress form is from Tim Holtz I just love his
stuff, honestly lol. I added the rest of the pieces that
came with the die. that's the picture below
For more detail watch my video under e-stamperly
on youtube. I hope you enjoy.

0 comments: