CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Flip Album




Date: At your request
Time:
Cost: $10
Location: my house

If you like to order the kit the price is the same but there will be a $3 for shipping. All materials will be package in zipbage with instruction. email me with your home address and let me know that you had purchase the kit


This lovely Flip Album book is a great gift to family, friends, and especially to long distance love one
Request for a workshop and order your choice of 12 x 12 Cardstock, Designer Series Paper page 158-161 that with each other. Log onto my web site and click on
Shop Now.

What to bring: Paper trimmer with a score blade, Paper snip, Strong adhesive (double side red tap)
If you have any questions please contact me or email: EvelynRStamperly@aol.com

PAY FOR CLASS THROUGH PAYPAL HERE:

0 comments: